- You must be 18 years or older to become a Knockaround Rep.
- No prior experience needed.
- You'll receive a 10% commission on all sales you generate.
- You'll receive a free pair of sunglasses (of your choice) once you've generated your first $100 in sales. Please note, we only ship free shades within the USA.
- Potential for higher commissions, additional swag, and bonus items, based on performance.
- All commissions will be paid out on the last business day of each month.
- All earned bonus items will be shipped out at the end of each month.
- A PayPal account is required to receive payment.
- Post Knockaround ads or referral links on coupon sites.
- Refer yourself. Self-referrals will not be approved.
- By registering to become a Knockaround Rep, you'll automatically be added to our email distribution list.
KNOCKAROUND REPRESENTATIVE VOLUNTEER RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY FORM
The release and Waiver of Liability (the “Release”) executed by YOU (the “Participant”) in favor of Knockaround, LLC, a California Limited Liability Company, its directors, officers, employees, volunteers and agents (collectively, “Knockaround”).
I, the Participant, desire to volunteer with Knockaround as a “Knockaround Representative” or “Knockaround Rep”. I understand that the activities may include, but are not limited to, distributing sunglasses to the public, distributing informational cards and brochures to the public, working with photography equipment to document people wearing Knockaround products, and participating in Knockaround-sponsored events and social engagements.
I hereby freely and voluntarily, without duress, execute the Release under the following terms:1. Waiver and Release.
I, the Participant, release and forever discharge and hold harmless Knockaround from any claim or liability that I, the Participant, may have against Knockaround with respect to bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death or property damage that may result from my participation in volunteer activities. I also understand that Knockaround does not assume any responsibility or obligation to provide financial or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health, or disability insurance, in the event of injury, illness, death or property damage (see insurance requirements below).2. Insurance.
Knockaround does not carry or maintain, and expressly disclaims responsibility for providing any health, medical or disability coverage for the Participant. EACH PARTICIPANT IS EXPECTED AND ENCOURAGED TO CARRY PERSONAL LIABILITY OR HEALTH INSURANCE PRIOR TO REGISTERING AS A KNOCKAROUND VOLUNTEER.3. Medical Treatment.
Except as otherwise agreed to by Knockaround in writing, I hereby release and discharge Knockaround from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first-aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my time as a Knockaround volunteer.4. Assumption of Risk.
I understand that my time spent volunteering for Knockaround may, in some situations, involve activities that may carry some risk. I hereby expressly and specifically assume the risk of injury or harm in these activities and release Knockaround from all liability for injury, illness, death or property damage resulting from the activities of my time as a Knockaround volunteer.5. Photographic Release.
I grant and convey unto Knockaround all the right, title and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings I deliver to Knockaround during my time as a Knockaround volunteer, including, but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings.6. Other.
I understand that it is my desire to further the work of Knockaround by performing services as a Volunteer. I undertake to perform said services as a Volunteer without compensation beyond the listed commission rate, and that, in performing said services, I acknowledge that I am not acting as an employee of Knockaround.